For farmers, gardeners, home-owners, urban dwellers, educators, corporations, administrators, communities, businesses, students, ranchers, landowners, architects, regional planners and builder-developers.
- Permaculture Design Certificate Course
- On-Line Permaculture Design Certificate Course
- Three Epochs of Humanity Course
- Hunter-Gatherer Skills
- Curriculum Development (all grade levels)
(1-3 hours), seminars (half/full day), or 2-3 day workshops in any of these topic areas:
Permergy – Corporate Education in Sustainability and Permaculture
Consulting – Strategic and master planning for sustainable development; design for rural, suburban and urban locations; private homes and businesses; village design, rural, suburban and urban planning, corporate campuses, housing developments.
- Site Assessment
- Site Design
- Master Planning
- Design Charettes
- Farm and Garden Consulting
- Transitioning from Chemical to Organic Agriculture
- Farm Planning and Implementation
- Broadacre Permaculture Farm Design
- Small Farm Business Planning
- Backyard Garden Education, Planning and Implementation
- Food Forest Development and Planning
- Exploring regional natural areas, farms, homes and businesses that exemplify the methodologies, ethics and principles of Permaculture and a whole systems approach to sustainability. By observing minerals, plants, animals and human engineered projects, theory and study are grounded in observation, and participation in actual practice.
- Passive solar design, natural construction materials, water harvesting & waste reuse, earth sheltered construction, natural disaster resistant construction, owner building, pattern language.
Wayne Weiseman and The Permaculture Project LLC can be contacted by emailing email@example.com or calling (618) 713-0537.Download The Permaculture Project LLC’s services brochure.