Jessup Maryland PDC
This property in Jessup, Maryland, was recently named “Myrtle Woods Farm” after Myrtle Young and her husband who lived at MWF from 1949 (till 2010). They raised four children on the farm. In 2010 MWF was purchased by Cathy and Tiff Hudson with a vision to save the historic core of the Lawyers Hill Historic District, listed on the Howard County and on the National Registry Historic Places register.
To nourish and flourish…
Myrtle Woods strives to become a community oasis using Permaculture principles such that agriculture, natural habitat, wildlife and people can coexist, heal, learn, nourish and flourish.