We are in the first phases of our building workshop at Kinstone in Fountain City, Wisconsin on the bluffs of the Mississippi River. Finishing touches on the humanure toilet, outdoor solar shower, purlins and stone stem wall on the future chapel. Thatching and cordwood to follow. Many folks arriving on the scene and many more to come over the next fourteen days. Enjoy the sights and sounds of an exquisite site that is now becoming much more than simply a former pasture!
Recent Blogs Posts
- WHOLE HOUSE (ECO) AGRICULTURE April 13, 2019
- Another Excerpt from My New Book February 25, 2019
- Another Small Segment from My New Book February 18, 2019
- From My New Book February 16, 2019
- My new book just sent off to the publisher February 14, 2019
- Permaculture Project at Rancho Uha in Mexico December 8, 2017