As our course in Ft Meyers, Florida winds down the design of two and half acres at our venue, the Unversalist Unitarian Church, continues. This is an inspired lot. They have been working diligently all week. The garden manager here, Melissa, is excited about putting the students’ design on the ground. We will give a presentation to church members tomorrow morning. Head home tomorrow and then up to Wisconsin next week. From the sub tropics to the cold north. The human species is highly adaptable. Permaculture methodologies are highly adaptable. Once we understand structure and infrastructure we can go anywhere in the world and create the conditions for thriving landscapes and human habitat.
Recent Blogs Posts
- Three Hundred and Sixty-Five Days in the Neighborhood: The First Fifty Days Complete August 9, 2015
- Day Forty-Nine in the Neighborhood August 7, 2015
- Day Thirty-Four in the Neighborhood July 26, 2015
- More Days in the Neighborhood July 23, 2015
- Three Hundred and Sixty-Five Days in the Neighborhood Thoughts and musings on Permaculture, plants, economics, life, and other sundry reflections July 17, 2015
- The Fruits and Flowers of Our Labor June 13, 2015