As our course in Ft Meyers, Florida winds down the design of two and half acres at our venue, the Unversalist Unitarian Church, continues. This is an inspired lot. They have been working diligently all week. The garden manager here, Melissa, is excited about putting the students’ design on the ground. We will give a presentation to church members tomorrow morning. Head home tomorrow and then up to Wisconsin next week. From the sub tropics to the cold north. The human species is highly adaptable. Permaculture methodologies are highly adaptable. Once we understand structure and infrastructure we can go anywhere in the world and create the conditions for thriving landscapes and human habitat.
Recent Blogs Posts
- Mulberries and Strawberries into the Dehydrator May 24, 2015
- FOOD!!! In the Yard… May 21, 2015
- The Backyard May 3, 2015
- April 26, 2015 April 30, 2015
- Working with the Drone at our Advanced Design Course at Kinstone April 3, 2015
- Advanced Permaculture Design at Kinstone Academy Continued April 3, 2015