The key to the development of any landscape is to build in a solid infrastructure first. Here at Kinstone Academy of Applied Permaculture we are in the midst of completing the utility building, installing a full shop into it, building stairs for the yurt, creating many terraces and a swale system, planting trees, measuring out the foundation and footprint of the straw clay cabin (9-day workshop approaches) and much more. It is an exciting time!
Recent Blogs Posts
- WHOLE HOUSE (ECO) AGRICULTURE April 13, 2019
- Another Excerpt from My New Book February 25, 2019
- Another Small Segment from My New Book February 18, 2019
- From My New Book February 16, 2019
- My new book just sent off to the publisher February 14, 2019
- Permaculture Project at Rancho Uha in Mexico December 8, 2017