Richard and Becky Flatau of Wisconsin are here for the cordwood portion of our course in Fountain City. The bottles that you see will be incorporated into the cordwood walls. As I was wandering the land here one morning I discovered a piece of remnant prairie. We will be reestablishing savannah in the near future so this is a good sign that we are on the right track!
Recent Blogs Posts
- WHOLE HOUSE (ECO) AGRICULTURE April 13, 2019
- Another Excerpt from My New Book February 25, 2019
- Another Small Segment from My New Book February 18, 2019
- From My New Book February 16, 2019
- My new book just sent off to the publisher February 14, 2019
- Permaculture Project at Rancho Uha in Mexico December 8, 2017