Winter creeps in slowly here in Southern Illinois. Everything is breaking down, being eaten by all kinds of critters and fungi. These boots were placed on this fence a year ago and they have turned an elegant shade of green!
Recent Blogs Posts
- WHOLE HOUSE (ECO) AGRICULTURE April 13, 2019
- Another Excerpt from My New Book February 25, 2019
- Another Small Segment from My New Book February 18, 2019
- From My New Book February 16, 2019
- My new book just sent off to the publisher February 14, 2019
- Permaculture Project at Rancho Uha in Mexico December 8, 2017