We just completed building a solar food dehydrator. We are running a test on apples and pears. Today we will head down to the Trempleau Refuge on the Mississippi to do more field identification. Yesterday Dan Halsey and Bruce Ruddock were here speaking about plant guilds and food forests. What a wonderful time this past week with all the plants!!!
Recent Blogs Posts
- WHOLE HOUSE (ECO) AGRICULTURE April 13, 2019
- Another Excerpt from My New Book February 25, 2019
- Another Small Segment from My New Book February 18, 2019
- From My New Book February 16, 2019
- My new book just sent off to the publisher February 14, 2019
- Permaculture Project at Rancho Uha in Mexico December 8, 2017